Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Special Wholesale Pricing Offer For Everyone!

If you've been wanting to place an order with me and check out my raw, organic skincare line, there's never been a better time, or better deal! I am offering WHOLESALE pricing, a 30% discount, for two of my most popular products: the Creamy Cocoa Maca Body Scrub and the Mocha Java Body Scrub. Plus, any order over $50 will receive a FREE Java Body Scrub sample ($5 value) and any order over $100 will receive a FREE Balance Body Silk sample ($10 value).

To receive this special discount, place your order online at www.OrganicHealing.net and enter in the code: greenfest when checking out. This offer is good through April 30, 2009! I ship nationwide and typically within 3-5 days. Please allow extra time for large orders as I handcraft each product as the orders roll in. Thank you for your loving support and I welcome your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment