Friday, July 11, 2008

Boundless energy continues

There's dozens of reasons why eating raw, living, fresh & organic foods resonates with me so well, and I'll get more in to that in future posts. But I find it quite ironic that it was just until this past year that I was somewhat resistant to the whole idea. The approach sounded complicated, impractical, inconvenient and unsatisfying, and EXTREME! Now I smile and reflect on that; it's been a gradual process that differs greatly with each one of us. I'm so passionate about this pure way of living that I spend a majority of my spare time soaking up as much reading material as possible. I swear I read every word of the Get Fresh! magazine and absolutely LOVE it! If you haven't checked it out, it's a must.

I certainly didn't ever envision a night like tonight where I have endless energy and decide to make a fresh Brazil nut mylk & another version of my chocolate blendie, at 10pm. These nights are more and more common and I love them! I'm bursting with the joy of feeling fantastic & my life path continues to become more crystal clear - can anyone relate?!

Super Creamy Mylkshake - ingredients are always organic

1 handful (about 1/2 cup) raw cashews
1 banana
1.5 cups purified water
4-6 dates - (this is dessert, it should be sweet)
2 tbsp raw chocolate powder
1 tsp MSM powder
1 tsp angstrom sulfur (beauty mineral)

Blend, chill and revel in the supreme taste!

Yet another version of chocolate goodness blended up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment