Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ATTN: Raw, Organic, Skincare Lovers!

As many of you already know, I handcraft my own line of superfood infused skincare products. These are the purest products I've ever experienced and it gives me immense joy to see the demand for this (a desire for real natural beauty) rapidly increasing. My line, currently known as Organic Healing, is organic, free of toxins and preservatives, raw, made fresh to order (no inventory just laying around), herbal infused with 8 certified organic and biodynamic herbs (alfalfa, burdock root, comfrey leaf, horsetail, nettle leaf, noni, oatstraw, and red clover blossoms), vegan, holistic, environmentally conscious, and cruelty-free. Some of the Superfoods that are used include: angstrom sulfur, burdock root, wildcrafted horsetail, green tea extract, raw cacao powder, raw maca powder, goji berry powder, marine phytoplankton, stabilized oxygen, goji berry extract, and cacao extract.

I currently offer Healing Body Scrubs (body exfoliants), Body Silks (rich body moisture replenisher), Beauty Silks (creams for the face, neck, and undereye), Clay Masques (that are detoxifying, nourishing, soothing, and balancing - even using Vitamineral Green in one of them!), Belly Silks (for stretch marks, scarring, cellulite, skin appearance), Organic Edibles (sensual massage silks), and Luscious Bundles (discounted gifts and packages).

My very first product was the Java Body Scrub (named after my sweet gorgeous dog) and was created one afternoon as a result of playful experimenting in my kitchen. Little did I know that was the beginning of what it has become! I never expected or dreamt it would turn into an expanding line of the purest products, in demand by those who truly understand the amazing benefits of super nutrient-rich topical luxuries (I imagine, YOU!).

My intention in creating these products has been to make skincare that parallels my nutrition philosophy and approach (raw, organic, fresh living foods, Superfoods, medicinal herbs and teas). You could essentially lick the products right off your skin because they are that pure! There are few ingredients which make it so that you shouldn't do this (except in the Organic Edibles - eat of much of this as you want), but the idea is that what you put onto your skin should be to these standards. If you shutter at the idea of doing this, then it's time to reconsider what you're applying to your skin! If you aren't comfortable putting lotion and cream on your hands and then eating right out of them (without washing your hands first), once again.. time to re-evaluate what you're using! I've been told I'm a purist at heart; isn't it time we Embrace Purity (my monthly eZine to help you achieve exceptional internal health and stunning external beauty) for what goes not only into our mouths, but also onto our skin?

My original vision was, continues to be, and will always be - Cultivate Beauty in Harmony with Nature. For an excellent review of my product line done by Lenette with Go Raw Have Fun, click here. She also did a 40 minute interview that was just released, delving into the details of my introduction into the natural beauty industry: click here to listen. And THANK YOU for reading the review and/or listening to the interview :)

2009 has already brought me huge opportunities for growth. If you didn't see my announcement through Twitter and Facebook yesterday - My product line is now officially sold in stores (at Raw Vegan Source in Redmond, WA)!

I look forward to meeting you in person if you plan to attend one of these huge gatherings of conscious, like-minded individuals. The festivals I'll be exhibiting at in 2009 are:

The Seattle Green Festival on March 28 & 29: http://www.greenfestivals.org/seattle/

Raw Spirit Santa Barbara, CA, June 5-7: http://www.rawspiritfest.com/

Raw Spirit Prescott, AZ, Sept 26 & 27: http://www.rawspiritfest.com/

If there is anyone reading this that feels inclined to support my business, whether as an angel investor, working as a distributor (where you buy wholesale and sell retail - and you keep the profit), or if you have the means or know-how to take my grand vision to the next level, I'd love to hear from you. Spread the pure beauty word .. I feel the momentum .. this is just the beginning!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! How wonderfully awesome!

    Thank you for putting such good energy and great skin care out into the world. It is MUCH needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH Lisa. I am just feeling very thankful right now and appreciate you reaching out. :)

    ReplyDelete