Monday, February 23, 2009

Attracting Everything You've Always Wanted

I see evidence every day that the Law of Attraction is working on my behalf to create the life I am here to live. To support the changes I'm experiencing in my personal and professional life, I've been immersing myself in the Law of Attraction material around the clock. The general idea of this belief system being that the more often you think certain thoughts and the more attention you give to each one that comes through, the more likely it is for them to manifest. In the car, I'm currently listening to the free CD that came with the book I just bought, Money and the Law of Attraction, which is really just 1 of several books on the Law of Attraction worth checking out. The words that are spoken in this CD seem to have me nodding in acceptance, acknowledging these truths, with an understanding of the thoughts I must put more attention to - all to get to where I want to be. FYI: This CD/book is not just about finances and is relevant to multiple areas of life.

Nothing that you're living is just happening to you; we are not victims of our own life or circumstances - our life, and perception of our reality, is a direct response to our thoughts and the pattern of thoughts that we're constantly repeating and telling ourselves. Therefore, to create the life you want to live, there must be a deliberate creation of the life you want. It seems obvious when I heard it on the CD and read it in the book, but you must start telling a different story if you want things to change! Tell your story the way you want your life to be. Magic just might start to happen. Have blind faith.. what's the worst that could happen?

I love this quote taken directly from the CD: 'You will never again beat a negative drum and not have conscious awareness of it - and that is such a good thing because you cannot choose something that feels better, until you are aware of what you are choosing.' I compare this to eating raw foods and Superfoods because I believe we actually do have control over our health, body, and quality of life, and that once we have the information, we can no longer make naive choices about what goes into our body. More often than not, you just can't go back (long-term) to the old ways once you know and you're on the other side of the tracks - it would go against who you've become and wouldn't feel right. Now it's time to apply this same perspective to the areas in need of improvement.

As I live and breathe this living foods lifestyle and it's become so natural for me without exerting much effort to maintain (a blessing in itself), I can relate to those who have yet to arrive, as this newer way of thinking is not my default thought process every minute of every day. Interestingly, living foods and Superfoods play a vital role in allowing who I am to be fully expressed; they heighten my self-awareness and allow the shift to intentional thinking to be made with greater ease. When we eat food that is alive, at some point down the road, we are faced with looking at our old self, and as time passes, layers of the past shed off literally creating a new person (mind and body). Our potential as a vibrant being becomes more clear and recognizable, and begins to manifest. Now imagine if you combined all this together.. living foods and practicing this deliberate vibrational thinking.

For many years now, I've been contemplating sharing a part of my personal life that was key in bringing me to where I am today. One of the first blog posts of the Healing Raw Beauty Blog I even wrote about my desire to do this! I wondered how to best offer this, knowing it would provide the feeling of relief to me and hope for others. Coincidentally, at Raw Spirit Festival 08, I happen to have a booth located near a guy who was selling the super cute Thank God I'm Raw t-shirts. He mentioned this book series he was a part of, with stories from authors who had triumphed after extremely rough circumstances and experiences, and on the other side of the pain found a greater sense of self, and hope, waiting for them. Relating this to the Law of Attraction, in my interpretation, I put it out to the Universe that I've been wanting to do this and my thoughts have been on finding the most appropriate way to do so. Apparently, the Inspired Authors, LLC feel there's no better time than the present and I will write my story for the 3rd volume of the Thank God I series that will be released at the end of 2009. Wow! I'll be a published book author in less than a year! I am not releasing my chapter title until the release date gets closer (anticipation!). To me, this is just one example of the Law of Attraction working its magic.

I definitely recommend picking up this book and listening to the free CD, but only if you are really ready to take control and create the change that may just revolutionize your entire way of thinking, thus resulting in living your best life ever. What has been your experience with this way of thinking? What have you been able manifest as a result of changing your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment