Monday, December 1, 2008

Super Special Superfood Skincare Offer!

I'll cut right to it folks~ I am looking for 5 lucky individuals to try out some of the products I handcraft and provide me with your honest opinions. You will receive some samples in the mail, and I'll send you a short survey via email, and I'll take your responses to heart and continue to refine my super pure offerings.

If you want to participate, please send me your request to HealingOrganically@gmail.com and provide me with your name, email, mailing address, and the reason you want to receive all this amazing goodness without paying hardly anything. There's no 'catch' - I just want to generously share what I create and get your feedback based upon your experience with all aspects of the transaction (packing, shipping, 1st impression, consistency, aroma, application, results, etc). You pay the shipping, and that's it. I'll send you the details of when you'll receive these presents in the email I send to you with confirmation that you've been accepted. I AM OFFERING THIS TO THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE WHO CONTACT ME this week.

Plus, just for being so quick to act on this and because you obviously have a desire for stunning skin and a flawless appearance, I'll include a FREE TRIAL size of my absolute favorite superfood blend that I couldn't possibly live without (any guesses?). If you want a perfect combination of internal and external healing, then send me an email today and I'll be in touch tomorrow.

The gift of giving is really what the holiday season is all about, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment