Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Superfoods in Skincare?




Absolutely! It's the Best Ever!

This is what I put on the dry erase board that I display at my booth when I exhibit at festivals. I think it's eye catching - people need to know what sets my skincare line apart right from the start! My reasons for using Superfoods in my product line are plenty, but most important comes right back to absorption (as it does with food, too). I'll go into the other reasons in future posts in greater detail. First off, YOU ABSORB UP TO 75% OF WHAT YOU PUT ONTO YOUR BODY (maybe even more). That should be enough of a reason, am I right? If we absorb the majority of what goes on our skin, why not make the most of it? We take Superfoods internally knowing the potential they have on our health, well-being and longevity, so throwing them into the mix of what is applied to the skin may just yield similar results.

I am not a professional researcher, scientist, or lab worker, but I know that if you put chemically-saturated lotions and creams, body scrubs, face masques, and toners on your youthful skin, you won't have the natural beauty that really is possible. You'll look older quicker and experience the poor signs of aging faster than you can keep up with. My solution is to utilize the healing power of Superfoods to create the radiant glow that is so highly desired. Why not address this both internally AND externally?

To extend the Spring Promotion through May, I'm offering a FREE 4oz Mocha Java Healing Body Scrub for ALL orders placed through May 31. If you love your mocha's in the morning, or the whiff of coffee and chocolate any time of day, this might just become your new favorite body exfoliant. Take advantage of this offer today, as there are going to be some changes to my line in the very near future, and the current products on my website will no longer be available except through special order. This change will take effect beginning July 1, 2009.

I plan to re-launch my raw Superfood skincare line under a new name, packing in even more nutritional punch, once I've joined forces with the right business partner. If that's you, or you know someone who would jump on this opportunity, send them my way. As many of you know, I trust just a few companies for sourcing ingredients: Elements for Life, Sunfood Nutrition, and Mountain Rose Herbs. My future partner needs to have these same standards - I am unwilling to compromise :) I'm not 'closing the doors', just making some necessary changes to create an even more solid foundation and plan for a super future, and in the meantime, scaling back on my product offerings.

Order the current Organic Healing raw Superfood skincare while you can! I will extend a discount to any order over $250. Please email me for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment